Image Map

Sunday 13 July 2014

Box of OMG Review

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to do a review of the Box of OMG that I recently received in the post. So off we go!:D


So the Box of OMG is a box that you can potentially receive for free in the mail if you sign up to the website here: http://www.boxofomg.tv/ Alternatively you can purchase a mega box for £4.99. The box contains loads of cool stuff including books,toys, wristbands and sweets. Their aim is to help brands connect with children in order to improve their products.

Rocking the Henna^_^
I love the Ruby Redford wristband, definitely my favourite item from the box because of how much I adore wearing them.
The sample books

Oops I ate them...


The box arrived really quickly and I was amazed to see how much stuff you get! I do think some of the stuff in the box is a bit young for me for instance the Moshi Monsters merch, but knowing me, I'll still stick them to my walls in my bedroom...


 The free sample of Skwooshi it comes with is amazing, I didn't even know this toy existed! It turns from a solid playground consistency to a liquid consistency right in front of you!? Magic, that's what that is. http://skwooshi.com/

I'm looking forward to reading the book it came with: Counting by 7s by Holly Goldberg Sloan: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Counting-7s-Holly-Goldberg-Sloan/dp/0803738552


All in all I love this box and I'm definitely going to recommend it to others. I think it's a great way to get kids interested in reading and to get them testing brands they may never have heard of! However, I don't think it appeals as much to teenagers. Because of this I think it would be a fantastic to create a box specifically designed for teens. Things inside could include make-up and accessories etc. 

My favourite items from the OMG box were the wristband and the Counting by 7s book.

Thanks to Sophie for kindly sending me one of the boxes for free.

So I hope you all enjoyed that! Let me know in the comments if you're subscribed to any mail boxes eg. Birchbox:)

Cheerio! Milly x

P.S. Thanks to Sophie from the company who kindly sent me this box for free:)


Email: mily.w.h@gmail.com

Previous post click HERE

1 comment:

  1. what camera do you use -- nice henna btw

    http://gossamerwebs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete