Image Map

Friday 15 August 2014

France #1 The Longest Journey Everr*

Hellloooo everybody! So I've just got back from my holibobs in the North of France where we went with some family friends and I thought it would be fun to share with you what I got up to while I was over there. But instead of putting it all in one longggg post I thought I'd break my 13 day trip up into separate posts to make it easier for you to read (I know I'm so kind, thank me in the comments down below)

 So off we goo...

After the 8 hour drive from Yorkshire to Plymouth, we boarded a GIGANTIC ferry to Roscoff that took 6 hours.
Brittany Farries

Say hello to queen Hayley (my mum, I know, she's so cool)
The sibling
On the ferry I did the worst dot to dot ever, enlighten me in the comments to what you think it is (I have no idea)
The ferry journey over to France was great, the sea was super calm and the shops were amazing (I had to stop myself using all my holiday money on perfume)
Mother and daughter


Ferry Arriving in France

France Ferry Port

France Ferry Port

Once off the ferry it was a 2 hour drive to the 4 bedroom Gites we were staying at:)

French gites


I promise these posts will get better as the holiday progresses, pictures from a ferry aren't the most exciting thing in the world but I do like things to be in chronological order!:p

Anyway..

Cheerio! Milly 


Email: mily.w.h@gmail.com

Previous post click HERE

*Yes I know there are journeys which are longer (stickers for all you smarty pants jokers) but trust me, squeezing in a car with 7 people for 17hours plus a 6 hour ferry trip FEELS like the longest journey ever;) What's the longest amount of time you've spent travelling? Let me know in the comments:)

1 comment:

  1. Wow looks like you had a great time on the ferry haha and the sun was out! 13 days wow that is a very long holiday you're very lucky! Abi :) myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete