Image Map

Sunday 25 August 2013

Back To School Haul

Next week I'm going into year 10, eek. To prepare, I went school shopping. Being a 14 year old girl, I enjoyed this very much indeed! So today I thought I'd share with you what I splashed my cash on, off we go!

The first thing I bought was a cute fish pencil sharpener from Wilkinsons that probably cost no more than 50p, who knows if it'll be any good but it's wiggly eyes forced me to buy it, plus, it's pink!

The next exciting item I purchased was a pink (what a surprise) pencil case, which has monster teeth and yellow eyes. I bought this from WHSmith for around £4.50 and just love it's quirky and unique style which again drew me to buy it. It's not amazingly large but it'll do the job of looking after my pens and pencils with the blank back meaning friends can draw all over it. So enjoy the cleanliness and plainness of it now because by the end of the year, it will be a coloured in mess.

Next, I went into one of my favourite shops: Primark to buy some black pumps for school. These shoes I will probably wear on days where I'm doing PE as I have a tendency to leave my shoes in the changing rooms and lose them forever. Because of this, £4.00 ballet pumps from Primark are usually a good idea as I can go and buy some more without too much hassle:))

Finally, I bought my school bag for throughout the year from New Look for £20.00 which I thought was a bargain! It's a florally print backpack which I think is perfect for school as it's just the right size to fit all of my books and folders in and doesn't hurt your back to carry around which I find regular shoulder bags do. Also a friend last year had a New Look bag similar to this one which lasted the whole year, so the durability is pretty good!

Hope you guys enjoyed this post! I've never done a haul post before so let me know what you thought of it in the comments below! When do you go back to school? What bag have you got?

Cheerio! Milly x

Twitter: @GrumpyTortoise
Intagram: @MillyWH
Email: milly.w.h@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. I am going into year 10 too. What options have you chosen for GCSE?
    I have bought most of my uniform now but I really need to get a bag. I think I might get a Cath Kidston spotty one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yes I love Cath Kidston bags and they last for the whole year which is good!:) well at my school we choose our options in year 8 so I've already started mine:/ I chose- geography, French, re, music and drama, what options have you chosen?
      Milly xx

      Delete
  2. LOVE the bag!!!! also i have that pencil case :)xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I do too:p We're going into week 3 of school and it's still not broken, so far so good! Haha yay we can be pencil case buddies:))

      Milly xx

      Delete