Image Map

Sunday 20 October 2013

MUA "Undress Me Too" Eye Palette Review!


So today  I've decided to go all beauty on you, bet you weren't expecting that! Because I was in a beauty post mood and Miyyi is a VERY diverse topic blog, I thought that a lovely review of the MUA eye shadow palette "Undress Me Too" would be a great idea. Just to put it out there I am by no means at all ever a make-up expert, ever. But no matter! We will plod on anyway with the knowledge that this is not a professional review. Ok, glad we got that cleared up, off we go!:)

I cannot actually believe how cheap MUA palettes are. I picked this "Undress Me Too" one up from SuperDrug at £3.99 after looking online at th MUA website and the same palette being out of stock:( But no matter, I went through the checkout and it was mine:)


I think the packaging is very sleek and looks simple yet sophisticated. I do think the packaging reflects the price but it was always going to, it doesn't look like a stupidly expensive palette, but I like that! It's the right size for your handbag and shows you all the colours at a glance,  which lots of eye-shadow palettes do not. I can imagine the packaging getting a bit eye-shadow dusty but so far so good, I like the design a lot! It even comes with a little foam dabber brushy thing which I use for doing the inner highlight:p


 The eyeshadows are really easy to blend and generally stay on for quite a while, even without a primer.This is great if you're going out for a few hours as you don't have to bring the palette with you:)


Some of the colours are more pigmented from others. The shimmery ones are all incredibly pigmented but some of the matte colours, for instance "Lavish", are not so and can look a bit chalky at times. I still love wearing them though, especially when doing a smoky eye, "Corrupt" works perfectly! I think the colours are very Autumnal and I can tell I'm going to be wearing them a lot this season:)

So there you have it, a beauty review, exciting times! Let me know what you thought in the comments below aswell as telling me your experiences with the MUA palette and how you like to wear your eyeshadow:)

Cheerio! Milly x


Email me: milly.w.h@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. Hi Milly, I emailed you a few weeks ago but for some reason I had to send it using a different email address! Let me know if you got my email by commenting on my blog :) thanks :) x

    ReplyDelete